BIG4 Sunshine - South West Rocks. Refreshing - Friendly - Genuine
Shipwreck Island Water Park NOW OPEN for MORE FUN at BIG4 Sunshine, South West Rocks
BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks Holiday Park is a multi-award winning family park offering wholesome family activities where as a family you can really relax and be present with your kids, enjoy the laughter, enjoy the teaching and enjoy the relaxation.
BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks CEO, Tony Mayne, says he’s thrilled holiday-making families can now enjoy a truly magical experience at Shipwreck Island this summer“We are so excited that Shipwreck Island has opened, the end result is sensational. The kids are going nuts exploring the ship, skull cave and surrounds. We’ve created a unique attraction which satisfies the sense of adventure in all kids 12 and under as they live out their fantasies as a pirate, mermaid, explorer or whatever character they choose. Everyone who has been watching Shipwreck Island develop is mesmerized by the fantasy,” Tony said.
“The completion of this project really couldn’t come at a better time with so many people coming to BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks over the summer break – it is bound to create an unforgettable family holiday!”
With camping, caravan sites and cabin accommodation still available at BIG4 Sunshine Southwest Rocks from mid-January through February, Tony and the team are keen for last minute holiday-makers to immerse themselves in the magic Shipwreck Island brings to the park.
The park is situated in the Hat Head National Park, just 10 minutes walk to the renowned Trial Bay Beach and with to six more of Australia's most glorious beaches close by. We are conveniently close to all local attractions and just 2km's from the Town Center. South West Rocks is halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and just over an hour from either Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour airports.
There so many activities to choose from so you will not hear those words of I’m bored. From high energy activities like having fun on the jumping pillow (yes mum and dad you can have a go too!) to playing a family game of cards or a yummy hot chocolate whilst admiring the kangaroo’s grazing nearby.
- Half way between Brisbane and Sydney.
- Sheltered location.
- Walk through National Park to the famous Trial Bay beach or a short drive to five glorious beaches.
- Right in the middle of Hat Head National Park.
- Town Centre 2km from the park. Drive or take the cycle-way by foot or by bike.
- Fishing the Macleay River is just 5 minutes away.
- Bowls, tennis, golf, restaurants, takeaway, and activities nearby.
Perfect if you’re looking for:
- South West Rocks Caravan Park
- South West Rocks Campsites
- South West Rocks Holiday Cabins
- Luxury Quality Cabins with a variety of floor plans.
- Powered Camping and En Suite Sites with everything for the complete camping experience.
Our location is just one reason we’re the perfect location for:
- Families with children under 12 looking for family fun
- Retirees looking for value for money, security, a quiet location and to connect with others.
- Groups who want a one-stop shop, something to satisfy everyone
- Family reunions
- And more…