Welcome to BIG4 Sunshine at South West Rocks
If you are looking for the perfect holiday destination, you can stop now, you have found it!
BIG4 Sunshine has it all and MORE! Shipwreck Island Water Park, amazing service, fantastic facilities, friendly Kangaroos, cheeky Kookaburras, fresh food and an awesome variety of accommodation options in a beautiful National Park setting.
The town of South West Rocks has so much to offer; beautiful scenery, interesting history, safe beaches, outdoor fun, surf, great cafes & restaurants, and halfway between Sydney & Brisbane on the legendary pacific coast.
Where do we start!
If you are looking for the best family holiday EVER, look no further than BIG4 Sunshine! The kids will never want to leave the park and happy kids = happy parents & happy grandparents!
A typical fun filled day with us:
- 8: Hopping & jumping like Kangaroos & Joeys on the huge undercover jumping pillow
- 9: Swing, climb, jump and slide in the playground & trampoline
- 9.30: Cozzies on to slip, shriek & arrrgggghh in Shipwreck Island
- 10.30 "Just one more tipping bucket pleaaasssseee Mum!"
- 11: A hole in one! Playing Sharkeys Putt Putt with Grandpa
- 12: Help Dad cook the BBQ in the Camp Kitchen
- 1: Get some pocket money by helping everyone clean up!
- 2: Explore the Saltwater Lagoon in a Canoe - who can catch fish for dinner?
- 3: Challenge your new friends to a race on the Go Karts around the park
- 4: Cool down again with the water cannons, diving under the ship & see if you can spot the Pirate
- 4: "I promise just one morreeeeeee time on the blue slide dad!"
- 4.45: Get some pictures of the family in Skull Cave
- 5: Time for tennis, the next Pat Rafter in the making
- 5.45: Hop along with the park's Kangaroos
- 6: Lucky the restaurant has fresh local fish to eat because we didnt catch any in the creek!
- 7: Games room challenge - who is going to win Ping Pong, Air Hockey or the PlayStation?
- 7: Check out the amazing light show from the Australian Night Sky
- 8: Toast some marshmallows in the Fire Pit, sitting around chatting to your friends about the best part of your day (too hard to choose!)
- 8.30: No need for a book, sleeping soundly before the wine bottle cork is popped!
Enjoy the fact that we are surrounded by National Park so you have the feel of camping in nature, but with friendly staff and all the clean & well maintained facilities that you would expect from a resort to ensure your stay with us is five star.
Brand New Accommodation
In September we built 3 brand new cabins: An awesome 3 bed Freshwater Luxury Villa that has an ensuite bathroom & King size beds; a designer Saltwater Villa and a Banksia Plus Open plan studio with airconditioning; along with a new invention: Sunshine Tents - the fun of camping without the hassle! Check them out here
South West Rocks is a sleepy coastal retreat at its barefoot best. The town is an oceanfront holiday hotspot bordering Trial Bay whose calm clear waters and natural surrounds provides a wide range of activities. The area has a rich heritage with some key landmarks just a short drive away. Set on cliffs high above the sea, Trial Bay Gaol was built in the 1880s to house prisoners & then as an internment camp for Germans and Austrians living in Australia during World War II. Smoky Cape Lighthouse is one of the oldest, and tallest, lighthouses in NSW. Completely surrounded in a natural bushland setting with sweeping coastal views, it's a perfect place for whale watching, bush walking, swimming, fishing or just relaxing with family and friends. From its connections to Captain James Cook historic voyage in 1770, World War II installations and being the traditional country for the Dunghutti Aboriginal people, Smoky Cape provides glimpses of forgone eras. Fish Rock Cave, 2km offshore, is one of the best cave dives in the country, a 125m aqua passage through the centre of a small island, with an amazing variety of marine life. Discover Arakoon National Park and admire the area's surrounding rocky foreshores and beaches, which are often visited by pods of dolphins.
The Full Circle Eatery
On offer at the full circle is honest, quality food that they create with a passion on the premises. A family run and operated business, with modern ideas, they endeavour to use local produce & suppliers, the fish will always be caught in local waters & served to you super fresh.
Open for breakfast & lunch everyday (except Monday) - fantastic coffee and all the sweet treats are made in house (by mum!). Dinner is Friday - Saturday nights, eat in or take it back to your cabin / site. The kids will love the burgers and you will love the fact that it is fully licensed and no one has to be a designated driver!
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Coffee & Cake
- Milkshake & Hot Chips
- Eat in or Take Away
- Seasonal Menu
- Fantastic Desserts
- All day burger menu
- Free WIFI for customers
- Licensed - great new Wine list
We are continuously striving to provide our guests with a holiday experience they will remember fondly and want to keep coming back for.
Our amazing holiday park, & your holiday with us will include:
- Shipwreck Island
- The Full Circle Eatery
- Free NET4 WIFI
- Resort-style Pool including a toddlers pool
- Games & movie room
- 2 Camp Kitchens with Electric BBQ's
- 2 Amenity Blocks with Laundries
- Family Bathroom
- 1/2 Court Tennis
- Sharkeys Putt Putt
- Kids Club Program in NSW School Holidays
- Family Club
- Canoe, Bike & GoKart Hire (fees apply)
- Undercover Playground & Jumping Pillow
- Trampoline, Toddlers Playground & Tiny Town
- And MORE!
161 Phillip Drive
South West Rocks, New South Wales, NSW 2431, AUSTRALIA